Thin was launched a week ago and it instantly became a huge success in the Ruby community!
- Someone created the #thin IRC channel on freenode where around 7-10 ppl hang around
- Lots of people are active on the Google Group, asking questions and submitting patches (more then 50 members already!)
- Thin was featured on Ruby Inside blog
- and on the Rails Envy podcast in which Jason and Gregg are having a hard time saying my name
- Joao Pedrosa switched to Thin on his blog
- Daniel Fisher had a great review
- Mat, Heri and Carl said some very nice words about it too
- Thin support was added to Ramaze and Vintage frameworks (Kevin William also submitted a patch to Merb but has not been accepted yet)
- A couple of days ago, the LOLCAT release of Thin fixed a couple of bugs and introduced Ruby 1.9 support under which Thin is even faster!