After updating a couple of existing Rails app to 2.0, I found out some of TextMate sugar was out of date. Here’s 2 things I did to put the hot and sweet sugar back into TextMate.
Update the bundle
TextMate bundles are under heavy development all the time, get the latest version from their repo:
svn export http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/Ruby%20on%20Rails.tmbundle
Then double-click on the downloaded
Ruby on Rails.tmbundle.
Fix the test commands
I’m a heavy user of Run (command+R), Run Focused Unit Test (shift+command+R) and the Rails menu (shift+ctrl+\) but that do not work with Rails 2 because of a conflict with the
Rob Sanheim explain how to solve this very easily, just rename the
Builder.rbin the Rails bundle.
Hope this helps!Advertisements